Staff Experts, LLC is a highly specialized full-service Staffing & Recruiting Firm. We specialize in staffing in the areas of Engineering, Construction Management, Manufacturing, Information Technology, Aerospace & Defense, Administrative-Accounting-Finance, Call Center Operations, Life Sciences, Healthcare, Skilled Trades and Logistics.
Staff Experts, LLC is currently seeking to fill Heavy Equipment Operator positions with our client.
If you are interested, please email us your resume to email@example.com. Call 602-666-6500 to schedule an interview appointment.
Job Type: Full-Time
Staff Experts has immediate openings for experienced Heavy Equipment Operators (Dump Truck. Haul Truck, Loader, Dozer, Rough/Finish Blade, Scraper, Excavator, Backhoe) for projects in Southern Arizona.
- Operates Heavy or Specialized equipment. (i.e. Dump Truck, Haul Truck, Rubber Tire Loader, Trackhoe, Dozer, Backhoe, Crane, etc.)
- Demonstrate experienced operation and equipment knowledge.
- Maintains proper equipment appearance and cleanliness.
- May perform labor duties as needed.
- Communicates with supervisor throughout the job process.
- Practices safe working habits.
- Ensures working conditions are safe and that proper PPE is being used as job duties require.
- Must be able to pass a 7 year background check.
- Must have a valid drivers license.
- Must be able to pass a drug test and physical.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
- These positions are permanent direct hire positions.
- Company will pay 100% for healthcare benefits that start since day 1 of employment.
Staff Experts, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Staff Experts, LLC (Phoenix Branch)
7776 S. Pointe Parkway West, Suite 148
Phoenix, AZ 85044