- Expired: 21 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are currently searching for a Senior Accountant for our client's North York office. If you are an experienced accountant looking to step up in your career. This opportunity is for you!
Why work here?
- $65,000 - $80,000
- Full-time, onsite
- Healthy and encouraging work environment
- Career growth and promotion opportunities
- Prepare accurate and timely financial statements and supporting working papers
- Prepare corporate and personal tax returns
- Supervise junior staff
- Respond to various queries and requests from clients
- Ensure ASPE is being adhered to appropriately
- CPA designation or significant process toward obtainment of designation
- Minimum of 2 years of recent Canadian Accounting experience at a Canadian Public Accounting firm
- Working knowledge of Caseware and Tax Prep/Profile
- Advanced knowledge of Canadian ASPE and financial statement disclosure
- Strong financial acumen and analytical agility
- Detail oriented, organized and able to meet tight deadlines
- Self-motivated, results driven and prefers to work in a fast-paced environment
Apply with a resume to be considered.
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Client Accounting jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.