Urgent Care 24/7 is looking for a full-time, responsible and professional Human Resources Director to support our locations in GA, FL, TX, and AZ
Maintains and enhances the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Maintains and updates job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting and interviewing program; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Creates and maintains employee contracts.
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; directing the processing of benefit claims;
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintains historical human resource records using an organized filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Assist within Administrative team environment supporting functions as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
Hiring, Human Resources Management, Benefits Administration, Performance Management, Communication Processes, Compensation and Wage Structure, Supports Diversity, Classifying Employees, Employment Law, Laws Against Sexual Harassment, Organization
Urgent Care 24/7 and affiliates provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Staff Care 24/7