Staff America will be providing Work Stoppage Support for one of the largest Healthcare organizations in Northern California. Currently, we are preparing for an upcoming strike due to collective bargaining agreement expiration and we will need Temporary workers during this time period.
Staff America is searching for Housekeeping / Environmental Service Specialist to provide support for upcoming Work in the Northern California / SF Bay Area. (GREAT PAY AND PAID DAILY)
We have over 100+ temporary positions open in the Northern California area in the following cities:
- Antioch, Richmond, Oakland, Fremont, Redwood City, Modesto, Fresno, Santa Clara, San Jose, San Leandro, Santa Rosa, San Francisco, South SF, San Rafael, Sacramento, Vacaville, Vallejo, and Walnut Creek.
Under direct supervision, cleans and maintains an assigned area, and performs a variety of environmental services duties in and around the medical center in order to maintain a neat, orderly, sanitary, and safe environment.
- Cleaning of interior and exterior of facility;
- Cleaning of isolation rooms; patient and facility laundry;
- Waste management and some medical waste.
- Minimum 6 months cleaning experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must CA ID or Passport
- Pass background and drug screen
*** Please Note: We are only identifying people that would like to be considered to work when we get the notification for the Strike. We DO NOT know the final details until the Strike/Work Stoppage Notification gets filed. We will communicate all the details to everyone once we get them. ***
Staff America, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that actively pursues and hires a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, disability (mental or physical), gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, military veteran status, national origin, political affiliation, pregnancy, race, religion or creed, sex, sexual orientation, or any other factor that is not related to the job.