Stadler Rail Group is a system supplier for customer-specific rail vehicles with manufacturing and service locations in Switzerland and around the world. We are a leading manufacturer of regional and suburban trains, trams, and rack-and-pinion rail vehicles and systems.
Stadler has multiple contracts to deliver passenger rail vehicles to customers in the United States and Canada. To help fulfill this demand, we are looking to fill the following position in our NEW Salt Lake City facility.
What we offer
We provide an interesting and challenging position in an international, success-oriented company with national and international career opportunities. Extensive training, competitive salary, vacation time, 401K program are some of the great benefits Stadler offers.
In the Quality/Project Management department, you will have defined authority and responsibility for the overall quality program for design, manufacturing, testing, furnishing, delivery and performance testing of project. If you are an experienced Project Manager who wants to be part of a team that builds quality, state-of-the art passenger trains, this career is the career for you.
· Develop, oversee and maintain the Quality Assurance Plan and associated Quality Procedures based on customer, standard and statutory requirements, as well internal factory requirements.
· Responsible for implementation of daily, project-wide QC
· Perform internal and external audits
· Document activities related to design, manufacturing, testing and delivery of the product. (project specific)
· Set and monitor Quality objectives as documented for project
· Maintain organized Vehicle History Book, inspection and quality control documentation
· Ensure all documents are created, completed and filed
· Conduct customer inspections and internal final quality acceptance inspections, as needed
· Create quality assurance concepts for the project approved by project management and QEHS management, and ensure seamless implementation during the manufacturing phase
· Act as liaison with Switzerland-based engineers throughout all phases of the project
· Bachelor’s degree
· Minimum 5 years relevant Transit Quality experience
· Fluent English (with German as a second language preferred)
Stadler US is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Stadler US is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State, or Local laws.