Stadler Rail Group is a system supplier for customer-specific rail vehicles with manufacturing and service locations in Switzerland and around the world. We are a leading manufacturer of regional and suburban trains, trams, and rack-and-pinion rail vehicles and systems.
Stadler has multiple contracts to deliver passenger rail vehicles to customers in the United States and Canada. To help fulfill this demand, we are looking to fill the following position in our NEW Salt Lake City facility.
What we offer
We provide an interesting and challenging position in an international, success-oriented company with national and international career opportunities, including quality and . Extensive training, competitive salary, vacation time, 401K program are some of the great benefits Stadler offers.
As an Electric Final Assembler you are responsible for proper assembly of all components in the project. You will ensure that all processes meet both internal and external requirements. If you are an experienced assembler who wants to be part of a team that builds high quality, state of the art passenger trains, this is your career!
- Working from Instruction manuals, wiring diagrams, lists and drawings
- Assembling electrical units, systems using mainly hand tools.
- Performing assembly functions which may include preparation of units, systems, mechanical assembly , harness preparation, cable installation and wiring equipment
- Maintaining a safe work environment by following Stadler’s safety procedures including the handling of materials, tools, and equipment
- Performing assemblies and hardware installation such as circuit breakers, electrical panels
- Assembling electrical or electronic systems or support structures and install components, units, subassemblies, wiring.
- Adjust, repair, or replace electrical or electronic component parts to correct defects and to ensure conformance to specifications.
- Position, align, or adjust workpieces or electrical parts to facilitate wiring or assembly.
- Confer with supervisors or engineers to plan or review work activities or to resolve production problems
- 1+ years’ experience in professional electrical assembly
- 2 years minimum work experience working with hand tools
- Motivated self-starter
- Willing to adapt to new situations and challenges
- Must be able to read and follow manuals (parts lists, work instructions, etc.)
- Stable and steady work history
- High School Diploma or GED
Stadler US is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Stadler US is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State, or Local laws.