Real Estate Administrative Assistant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Hiring a motivated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Responsibilities include administrative duties such as keeping track of all transaction documents in the client database, monitoring and notifying clients of important deadlines, complying with legal procedures, and planning appointments and final walkthroughs. You’ll also support the team by marketing on social media and planning events. The ideal candidate should be a great communicator who is driven and highly detail-oriented. If this position interests you, start your application today!
We recommend that you read the entire job posting before applying.
You are... (and your colleagues know that you are)
- Meticulous in all of your work. Your passions include dotting all “i’s” and crossing all the “t’s”.
- Clean. Your desk is so clean and tidy that they aren’t even sure you showed up at work today?! (but you did!)
- Well-dressed. You take pride in your personal appearance. While you may not own the latest edition of Vogue Magazine, you dress for the job you want and you always assume that you may have in-person contact with a client any day of the week.
- Kind. You treat everyone in the office like they may one day be your boss. Regardless of their title or salary, you treat them politely, professionally, smile and make eye contact when speaking to them.
- An effective communicator. You write emails and communicate with colleagues and clients in a way that would make your parents proud.
General Administrative Duties
- Oversee all aspects of the administration of the agent’s business.
- Manage all systems for sellers, buyers, client database management, lead generation tracking, lead follow-up and all office administration.
- Manage the recruiting, hiring, training and ongoing leadership of all future administrative hires.
- Ensure that all agent activities are limited to listing property, showing property, negotiating contracts and lead generation.
Active Client Management Duties Pre-Listing to Contract to Close
- Run all aspects of seller and buyers’ transactions from initial contact to agreement.
- Organize all listing materials: pre-listing presentation, listing agreement, sellers’ disclosures, comparative market analysis, pull online property profile, research old multiple listing service (MLS) listings, etc.
- Coordinate with sellers for all home photos, staging, repairs, cleaning, signage, lockbox, access requirements and marketing activities.
- Arrange all documents for signatures on listing agreement, disclosures and other needed documentation and review for accuracy. Submit all essential documentation to office broker for file compliance.
- Organize showings and obtain feedback.
- Present weekly updates to sellers regarding showings and marketing activities and a market snapshot.
- Organize all public open houses.
- Enter all listing information into MLS and websites.
- Input all necessary information into client relationship management program and transaction management systems.
- Oversee all aspects of buyer and seller transactions from purchase agreement to closing.
- Coordinate with mortgage agents and appraisers.
- Schedule home inspections and repairs.
- Submit all documents to office broker for file compliance.
- Schedule, coordinate and attend to closing-related issues.
- Input all client information into client database system, including future address.
- Schedule 30, 90 and 120-day client customer service follow-up calls to assist with any home improvement provider recommendations and to ask for referrals.
Marketing and Business Development
- Manage client relationship management system.
- Create all buyer and seller packages
- Coordinate the preparation of all listing and open house flyers, graphics, signage and all other marketing materials.
- Manage and update agent website(s), blog(s) and online listings.
- Assist agent to manage social media presence.
- Track all online business sources.
- Plan all client and vendor appreciation events.
- Regularly request client testimonials for websites, social media and other marketing materials.
- Coordinate and implement agent marketing videos and property videos online and database campaigns.
(Please apply even if you don’t have all achieved.)
- Microsoft Office savvy (required)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Real estate industry experience (or financial, mortgage or insurance industries)
- Social media savvy
- Canva and other cool and useful free online design tools
- Google Apps
- Video creation
Here is your opportunity to join a top-producing, fast-paced real estate office that is integrity-driven and growing. This is a fast-paced and fun environment. We have a family atmosphere. Our clients are not just a transaction but part of our family.
Stacy Sullivan, Realtor-Real Estate Solutions Team
Real EstateView all jobs at Stacy Sullivan, Realtor-Real Estate Solutions Team