Expired: over a month ago Applications are no longer accepted.
This is a remote position.
- Serve as the lead with other key stakeholders to enable seamless execution of brand strategy via omnichannel initiatives targeting HCPs, Patients and Care Partners in support of Senior Living Software brand
- Lead coordination efforts with HCP, Consumer and Professional Engagement Marketing Team, Business Analytics, IT and other key stakeholders to ensure customer behaviors, channel insights, engagement and segmentation are considered in developing and evolving customer interactions and tactical recommendations
- Partners with teams (including Medical, Legal, Regulatory review team) to plan and translate promotional content derived from brand core claims into personalized, integrated, and sequenced campaigns, deployed through channel delivery plans that meet the wants and needs of customers
- Identify third-party media partners, lead engagement and ongoing optimization
- Serves as a subject matter expert and looks across the industry to identify and drive best practices around omnichannel strategy and execution
- Lead engagement with stakeholders to establish KPIs and analyze performance of omnichannel programs and aligned/coordinated tactics to ensure ongoing learning and optimization
- Partner with Operations and IT colleagues to optimize systems and processes to deliver omnichannel campaigns
- Understand the legal and compliance environment and drive collaboration with the Legal and Compliance team
- Drive collaboration and engagement across all functions by supporting a team approach to focus on our patients and care partners as our top priority
- Healthcare Saas experience REQUIRED
- Bachelors Degree (BA/BS) in a related field such as marketing or life sciences
- 10+ years experience in Marketing Leadership
- Experience in B2B Saas Marketing
- Recent launch experience preferred
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Strong strategic and analytical skills that can be leveraged in all stages of omnichannel planning, execution and optimization
- Digital expertise and experience evaluating and implementing evolving technologies
- Experience with process management including budget and Medical, Legal, Regulatory review process
- Capacity to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task and self-prioritize workload
- Ability to work collaboratively and lead in a matrix environment
- Ability to engage and influence multiple stakeholders to achieve the objective, often without direct authority
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.