Growth Marketing Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a data-driven Growth Marketing Manager to join our team. The person will be part of the Marketing team and is responsible for strengthening the pipeline through inbound and outbound marketing. In addition, they will work closely and collaborate across the marketing, product, and sales teams to align on strategy, execution, and drive operational excellence.
Your Impact & Responsibilities:
- Find, identify, and scale new demand generation channels and optimize existing channels to help growth.
- Translate our revenue and pipeline goals into demand generation targets including the number of qualified opportunities, number of meetings, pipeline acceleration, and close won revenue
- Build a trusted relationship with sales teams and serve as a liaison between sales and marketing teams. Work with the inside sales and field sales to hand off highly qualified leads.
- Track and report on the effectiveness of campaigns against defined KPIs and use closed-loop analysis to continuously improve campaign performance.
- Work closely with the Sales Team to communicate marketing campaigns, gain feedback on the quality of leads and pursue an attribution model that leads to repeatable business
- Plan and execute integrated marketing campaigns including landing pages development, webinar promotion, email content, and calls-to-action to generate leads
- Work with marketing operations to set goals, evaluate and measure the success of campaigns and make recommendations on future campaigns based on results
Your Knowledge & Skills:
- 5-7 years of expertise in a B2B marketing role,
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field Consistent track record of hitting and exceeding goals
- A comprehensive understanding of inbound and outbound marketing strategy and tactics Proficient working across a Mar-Tech and sales enablement tools including Marketo, Salesforce, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Drift Chat, Zapier, Self-scheduling (Calendly), 6Sense.
- Experience in building reports in salesforce, Google analytics and other reporting platforms
- Ability to work in ambiguity with minimal supervision and strong ability to prioritize workload and deliver on multiple projects simultaneously
BusinessView all jobs at Stacklr