About Stack and Associates:
At Stack Asset Management we make it clear what we do for our clients. Broadly speaking we handle their investment assets. Our service includes asset selection, stock/fund selection, plan development and implementation and ongoing monitoring of investments. The types of accounts we manage include taxable accounts, pension plans, traditional IRAs, Roth IRAs, profit sharing plans, 401Ks and trust accounts. Our Mission is to focus on quantitative and qualitative factors. We are actively seeking an experienced Tax Senior to join our team located in Mission Valley.
· Must be an active CPA (possibly EA) with 5+ years of specializing in tax
· Must have an analytical approach and understanding of tax laws and regulations.
· A bachelor’s degree in accounting or business with a certificate in accounting from an accredited university.
· Must have a strong ability to work closely with clients in preparing tax returns, planning and research
· Provide accounting services that are necessary for completion of taxes
· Preparing financial statements as needed
· Timely filing of tax forms and paperwork
· Review tax returns and tax projections
· Develop strategic tax planning strategies
· Exemplary knowledge of taxes and financial principles
· A passion for the tax profession and strong accounting skills
· Detail oriented and organized in work
· Good verbal and written communication skills
· Concurrently perform multiple assignments
· Use judgment and strong professional skills to determine the appropriate procedures for preparation of accounting records, research of transactions and reporting
· Strong analytical skills
· Ability to meet assigned deadlines
· Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and external agencies to maximize performance, creativity, problem solving, and results
· Proactive and independent
· Flexible and enthusiastic
Respond to this opportunity by sending your cover letter and resume. Please include “Tax Senior” in the email subject line
Competitive pay, commensurate with experience and efficiency