SAP Business Analyst
Stabilus is a global leader in the production of gas springs and dampers on five continents. Our products can be used in a wide variety of industries, such as the automotive and office chair manufacturing industries, furniture technology, solar industry, medical technology, and many other industrial applications. This position will be located in our U.S. Headquarters in Gastonia, NC.
We are seeking an experienced SAP Logistics Functional/Business Analyst to support manufacturing, logistic processes, operations and to further SAP customer specific applications. The SAP Business Analyst supports Stabilus Global IT Business Solution Team by studying business processes and recommending system solutions to support best practice methods. This position requires strong analytical, organizational, decision making and presentation skills.
Essential Job Functions:
· Ensure and develop organization for a high level data integrity.
· Provide functional support in all areas of SAP Production Planning and Logistic Processes (Master Data, MRP, Demand Management, Material/Warehouse Management, Production Execution, Sales and Distribution).
· Data Analysis and release planning.
· Recommend and develop process improvements and enhancements.
· Identify training needs; create training materials and business process standards to deliver training as needed.
· Work with the international integration team to design data integrations between product tools and systems, provide testing and assess impact.
· Developing Solutions – Performing SAP System Configuration, writing functional requirements for custom development, performing appropriate system tests (Unit Testing, Regression Testing, User Acceptance Testing), writing system/user documentation, and training end users on functionality.
· Help identify, train and mentor super-users to provide level 1 support to the business.
· Facilitate organization knowledge sharing at all levels of the company.
· Reports and coordinate the requirements, projects, business changes to the IT Headquarters in Germany.
· The candidate will have experience in data migration and overall implementation methodologies. Should understand S/4HANA new features, Fiori environment most relevant transactions and troubleshooting.
Education, Training, Certifications:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems or a comparable combination of education/certification and work experience required.
· 5+ years hands on experience in SAP logistic modules PP/MM/SD.
· Experience with SAP Release ECC 6.0.
· Has participated in two or more full life cycle SAP implementations
· Experience and proficiency with Agile development methodologies is desirable
· Strong understanding of business processes in discrete manufacturing.
· Background in end user manual preparation and training.
· Experience with business process improvement techniques and methodologies.
· Customer service orientation and experience in business-related interactions.
Job Knowledge and Skills:
· Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
· Effective team player and/or mentor/coach.
· Fluent speaking and writing skills in English are required.
· Good communication skills.
· Attention to detail and excellent analytical skills.
· Well-organized and able to work on own initiative.
· Demonstrated desire to learn / expand areas of expertise.
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language