Agency Producer Job Description
1. INSURANCE SALES AGENT SUMMARY
Directly contributes to and supports sales goals of the agency as communicated from the agent to meet both short and long term goals for agency growth. This includes new business, cross sell opportunities, customer service, retention, and profit goals.
2. INSURANCE SALES AGENTS DUTIES
- Must be licensed in Property & Casualty as well as Life and Health.
- Solicits and writes new business
- Coordinates with the agent to provide assistance in determining proper coverage
- Field underwriting and rating for new accounts
- Maintains knowledge of new products and initiatives. Pursues a program for development of personal and business skills
- Actively solicits expiration dates from new clients and prospects.
- Develops agency relationships with existing clients.
- Meets production requirements and goals assigned by the agent or agency manager
- Maintains monthly sales records and provides a copy for review to the agent.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
3. INSURANCE AGENT SKILLS AND DUTIES
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service Skills
- Computer Skills
- Sales Experience preferred
- Commission and Bonuses