Do you love small town living with access to year-round outdoor activities in beautiful Big Sky Country? We are pleased to offer this new position as Food & Beverage Manager of the St. Regis Travel Center. The St. Regis Travel Center is a family owned all-in-one family stop at the junction of I-90 and the shortest route to Glacier National Park. The F&B manager will be responsible for all aspects of Food, Beverage, and Service in the facility which includes:
· Huck’s Grill (offers dine-in and take-out window)
· Dolly’s ice cream and espresso
· Convenience store hot and cold deli program
· Future QSR concept in new Exxon travel stop across the street (estimated completion summer 2020)
This is a “hands on” working manager position. The F&B manager will work directly with the facility GM and ownership as a team to ensure customer satisfaction, an employee friendly work environment, and company profitability.
· Interview, hire, train, counsel and discipline all staff members in accordance with company policies.
· Set performance goals and objectives. Follow up with routine performance evaluations.
· Promote a culture of excellent customer service.
· Create smart staffing schedules that reflect daily and weekly fluctuations in business.
· Contribute to creative, tasty, and cost-effective menu development
· Maintain target food and labor cost.
· Willing and able to fill-in and work any position.
· Adhere to and enforce to the highest food safety standards and laws.
· Oversee the training, operation, and maintenance of all foodservice equipment.
· Previous F&B experience is preferred.
· 2+ years of restaurant management experience or similar role.
· Diverse knowledge of food service concepts.
· Willingness to work in a hands-on, fast paced environment.
· Willingness to work flexible hours based on business needs.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
· Ability to stand and walk for 8+ consecutive hours
· Lead, coach, and teach with a positive leadership style.
· $42k to $50k salary
· 1 week paid time off
· Located within minutes of: fishing, hiking, biking, golfing, hunting, horseback riding, rafting, ATVing, cross country skiing, snow shoeing, snowmobiling, and wildlife viewing; we are nestled right in the great outdoors.
CANDIDATES PLEASE INCLUDE RESUME