- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking Preschool Teachers to join our center! These individuals will plan and present developmentally appropriate activities for children.
- Instruct preschool-aged children in activities designed to promote intellectual and creative growth
- Create a fun and safe learning environment
- Develop schedules and routines to ensure adequate physical activity, rest, and playtime
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with students and parents
- Communicate with parents on students' growth and progress
- Maintain the health and safety of all students
- Follow NAEYC standards
- Bachelor or Associates Degree in ECE, CDA candidates working towards their degree will be considered
- Previous experience in childcare, teaching, or other related fields
- Passionate about working with children
- Ability to build rapport with children
- Positive and patient demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player
St. Paul's Child Development CenterWhy Work Here?
Friendly and nurturing atmosphere to work!
St. Paul’s Child Development Center, Inc., located near Beardsley Zoo in Bridgeport, currently has full-time Teaching and Assistant Teaching positions available, teaching children ages 3 years to 5 years old. The program runs 50 weeks a year. We are an NAEYC Accredited School Readiness program that offers a high-quality, warm and creative environment for our children, families and staff. We are looking for motivated, loving and nurturing individuals to join our team! AS degree in Early Childhood Education or BA/BS with 36 credits in Early Childhood Education. Preferred Experience: Prior experience working in a preschool or daycare setting. Working knowledge of CT Early Learning and Development Standards, CT Preschool Assessment Framework, CT DOTS, LEP, NAEYC Portfolio, and OEC regulations
1475 Noble AvenueBridgeport, CT
EducationView all jobs at St. Paul's Child Development Center