The Administrative Services Assistant is responsible for performing a variety of complex administrative functions for corporate executives or other senior management personnel. This position requires multi-tasking abilities in addition to a high degree of organization, accuracy and the ability to work independently or with minimal direction.
1.Acts as a liaison between assigned leaders and internal/external business partners. Determines appropriate action and/or follow up, serving as a representative for executives with the ability to carry out appropriate verbal, written and face-to-face communications with, and on behalf of, those individuals.
a.Manages complex calendars with internal/external personnel of varying levels and coordinates small/large group meetings that may be within or outside the organization.
b.Identifies and resolves conflicts proactively and independently (e.g., double booking).
a.Composes correspondence, charts, graphs and presentations that are complex in nature.
b.Develops, manages and maintains filing systems, both electronic and hard copy.
c.Regularly monitors documents that are due and compiles information from a variety of resources into various reports with a high degree of quality and accuracy.
4.Meeting and Committee Management:
a.Monitors, develops and distributes agendas, presentation materials and minutes.
b.Manages room reservations, web/video conferencing needs, and coordinates catering.
c.Attends meetings as needed.
a.Provides complex and confidential administrative support for assigned service area.
b.Coordinates travel arrangements, researching options and developing itineraries.
c.Maintains various electronic files, websites, policies/procedures, databases, etc.
d.Orders materials, supplies, and/or equipment. Routes invoices and monitors budgets.
e.Serves as site contact for general inquiries, interpreting and triaging requests, and coordinating business events (e.g., Blood Drives, Fit/TB Testing, etc.), as needed.
a.Organizes and coordinates multiple projects with limited instruction including planning, coordinating, executing, and providing updates regarding the status of the work.
b.Completes project work assigned in a professional, timely and accurate manner.
a.Participates and collaborates in process improvement initiatives of the department.
b.Identifies new opportunities for efficient processes and infrastructure.
a.Demonstrates excellent customer service to external/internal customers using a flexible, respectful and courteous approach to process inquiries and facilitate solutions.
b.Utilizes excellent judgment in a variety of complex or difficult situations in order to manage customer inquiries professionally, appropriately and effectively.
9.Perform other duties as assigned.
1. Associate degree with 1-3 years of relevant work experience OR high school diploma or equivalent with one year of additional training and/or schooling and 3-5 years of relevant work experience.
2. Ability to work independently and in a team environment coordinating, planning and executing complex scheduling and work assignments as directed.
3. Strong organizational and follow-up skills, with attention to detail and quality assurance.
4. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
5. Demonstrated experience and proficiency in using Microsoft Suite applications (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio, etc.).
6. Proficient computer skills (e.g., experience with Windows environment, internet research, creation of PDFs, etc.).
7. Ability to multi-task and adjust to variable workload volume as well as quickly changing priorities.
8. Knowledge of professional office procedures and practices.
1. Previous experience in a healthcare environment.
2. Previous exposure or involvement in process improvement activities.
**About SSM Health Dean Clinic-**
Based in Madison, Wis., Dean Clinic consists of a network of more than 60 clinics in south-central Wisconsin. Our more than 500 physicians provide primary, specialty and tertiary care in the clinics as well as eye care through our Davis Duehr Dean locations. Dean Clinic also offers urgent care services and operates outpatient surgery centers. Dean Clinic joined SSM Health in 2013.
*Organization:* SSM Health Dean Medical Group
*Primary Location:* Wisconsin-Madison-SSM Health Davis Duehr Dean Eye Care and Surgery Center
*Work Locations:* SSM Health Davis Duehr Dean Eye Care and Surgery Center (D147) 1025 Regent St. Madison, 53715
*Job:* Clerical & Customer Service
*Req ID:* 19508767