- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
ST. MARY’S FRANCISCAN SHELTER, PHOENIXVILLE, PA
This is a key and exciting role for an individual who has a commitment toward improving the lives of homeless families. Reporting to a Board of Trustees, the Executive Director will be responsible for ensuring implementation and advancement of our mission to foster dignity and independence through supportive programs to homeless families.
Leadership & Mission Delivery
· Report to the Board of Trustees and work to oversee the implementation of the mission and strategic plan.
· Communicate effectively with the Board through timely and accurate information sharing in order for the Board to function properly and make informed decisions.
· Network with other non-profits and shelters both locally and in the tri-county area in order to aid clients and further the mission.
· Explore fundraising opportunities to support the shelter and submit proposals for grants.
Finance, HR and Risk Management
· Manage the shelter’s policies and budget approved by the Board of Trustees, and in compliance with laws and regulations.
· Monitor agency operations and ensure employees and business practices comply with regulatory and legal requirements.
· Recruit, screen, select and assess employees and volunteers and provide on-going support
· Identity and mitigate potential risks, and provide opportunities within the shelter and its environment to protect the shelter’s interests.
· Supervisory and management experience with a Bachelor’s degree/Master’s preferred
· Knowledge of the context of standards and practices relating to homeless shelters.
· Experience working with homeless families, people with addictions, people with mental health issues.
· Demonstrate effectiveness as a leader, mentor, and role model
· Basic computer skills (i.e. Microsoft Office) and office equipment at an acceptable level of proficiency.
Employment, Compensation & Benefits
This is a full-time position with benefits (Paid time off, health care, simple IRA, paid holidays).
Salary range: $65,000-$75,000 depending on experience
· Current driver’s license and a willingness to drive to meet with various constituencies.
· Lifting/carrying up to 25 lbs.
· Reaching, kneeling, bending, stooping, stair climbing
To apply, interested candidates must submit a resume or CV as well as a cover letter to:
St. Mary's Franciscan Shelter for Homeless FamiliesWhy Work Here?
Wonderful non-profit that provides both emergency and transitional housing for children and their families.
209 Emmett StreetPhoenixville, PA
EducationView all jobs at St. Mary's Franciscan Shelter for Homeless Families