St. Mary's Bank Manchester, NH
- Posted: over a month ago
St. Mary's Bank is looking to fill a full-time Maintenance Technician position. This position is responsible for the following:
- Performing general maintenance for all SMB facilities to include observing areas for improvement so facilities are well maintained in a professional, efficient, safe and clean manner.
- Effectively responds to facilities issues and emergencies as required 24/7.
- Effectively coordinates with the Facilities Manager work performed by outside vendors to ensure high quality service and results at the best value.
- Coordinates access to facilities for vendors during and after normal business hours as required to include landscaping for facilities and the maintenance of landscaping equipment.
- Performs as back-up to the Courier who is responsible for the processing of incoming and outgoing mail for SMB and ensures the integrity of the packages and parcels are accurately and timely delivered.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- 3 or more years of experience in directly performing general maintenance of facilities.
- Experience overseeing work performed by vendors is desired.
- General knowledge of construction and HVAC systems.
- Light landscaping to include mowing, trimming and picking up leaves at SMB facilities.
- Able to work cooperatively as a team player, successfully handle multiple tasks, varied assignments, and work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends if required.
- Ability to lift objects up to 80 lbs.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
St. Mary's Bank
Real EstateView all jobs at St. Mary's Bank