Mental Health Therapist - Pediatric Outpatient
St. Luke's Health System Boise, ID
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
St. Luke’s Health System in Boise is seeking a Mental Health Therapist to join our Pediatric Mental Health team.
- Provides initial diagnostic evaluation and makes deterimination for the need for treatment.
- Responsible for the planning and provision of mental health treatment services to patients in an individual, family, or group setting.
- Responsible for the onoing management and resassement of the treatment plan, which may include a readjustment of prescribed treatment or goals, and transisition or termination planning.
- Provides crisis intervention services to patients, families, and staff.
- Coordinates with and supports medication management while monitoring treatment adherence, including communicating with the prescribing provider any side effects and potential complications.
- Provides community resource information and referrals.
- Eligible to participate in Third Party billing.
- Completes documentation in accordance with current policy and requirement for care delivery setting.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: Master's degree in social work, counseling, marriage and family therapy or related field.
- Experience: None
- Licenses/Certifications: American Heart Association (AHA) BLS Provider certification and hold a License in the State of Practice in one of the following: Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor (LCPC), Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke’s Health System. We are the state’s largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We’re proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of excellence.
For more information, please contact Julie Leguineche at firstname.lastname@example.org
Known as the "City of Trees," Boise is Idaho's capital city—both a cultural center and a playground for those who love the outdoors. A vibrant downtown area affords fine dining, theatre, music, and college and semi-professional sports. Downtown Boise's main attractions include the Idaho State Capitol, the classic Egyptian Theatre, the Boise Art Museum, Julia Davis Park and Zoo Boise. The Greenbelt follows the beautiful Boise River corridor for more than 30 miles, and the Boise foothills are home to miles of hiking and biking trails.
Learn more about what the City of Trees has to offer you:
St. Luke’s Health System | Boise Convention and Visitors Bureau | Boise Parks and Recreation | Boise Museum Association | Boise Music Festival | Boise Philharmonic | Downtown Boise Restaurants | Boise Valley Economic Partnership | Hyde Park events | Treefort Music Festival | First Thursdays | Alive After Five | Capitol City Public Market | Runs and Triathlons | Shakespeare Festival | Sawtooth National Forest | Visit Idaho.org
*St. Luke’s is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.
St. Luke's Health System
HealthcareView all jobs at St. Luke's Health System