- Expired: August 02, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
St. Louis Radon, an industry thought leader, is devoted to saving lives by preventing toxic radon exposure in homes, daycare centers, schools, and commercial buildings. Radon is the 2nd leading cause of lung cancer worldwide. Our company, located in St. Louis, provides radon testing, mitigation, and education in the St. Louis area and the Metro East.
Our work is critical to our customers' wellbeing and our culture and reputation support our intention, attention, quality-driven focus, and ability to solve complex customer needs.
We are looking to add a skilled technician capable of installing Radon Mitigation Systems in residential homes and commercial structures. This position requires a high level of customer service and direct interaction with our clients during installations. This job offers meaningful work, a variety of tasks, support, and autonomy.
The position involves building efficient custom PVC pipe routing designs. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1-year of field experience working with PVC piping along with a friendly attitude, clean presentation and great communication skills.
Knowledge of general building practices and the ability to visualize the design of a ventilation system will help individuals succeed in this trade. Must be familiar and comfortable with, hand tools, ladders, and confined spaces. Must be able to lift 50 pounds. All team members at St. Louis Radon are individuals that are safety-focused, reliable, honest and hard working. We recognize our people as our most important asset and vital to our success. You must be able to complete assigned tasks in a timely manner and be willing to work inside crawl spaces, attics, basements and be comfortable with heights and confined spaces. The work is both indoors and outdoors during varying temperatures and weather conditions.
You MUST have the following characteristics to succeed in this position: strong work ethic, reliability, initiative, good appearance, customer service focus, able to follow directions and have dependable transportation.
• Clean or prepare construction sites.
• Install radon mitigation systems to company and/or published radon mitigation standards, or as designed with exceptions noted.
• Maintain stock of work vehicle to be prepared for each project.
• Load, unload, or identify building materials, machinery, or tools, distributing them to the appropriate locations, according to project plans or specifications.
• Read plans, instructions, or specifications to determine work activities; communicate exceptions to management in a professional tone and manner.
• Fill out the system label and walk the homeowner or building owner (if available on site) through the system installation.
• Collect customer payment.
• Complete Field Report and take pictures of jobs daily.
Hands on training will be provided, as well as, a company vehicle, gas card, tools, and materials.
Look at our website ( . If interested, please email your name, address, phone, education level and work experience or resume.
To be considered you must:
• Be able to pass a criminal background check
• Be able to pass a drug test
• Be able to provide 3 credible employment references
• Have a driver's license
• Construction: 1-year (Plumbing Preferred)
Job Type: Full-time
Retirement Plan with Company matching
$750 retention bonus if you are still employed after 6 months.
Compensation: $18.00 - $25.00 per hour
St. Louis Radon Test and Mitigation
AddressSaint Louis, MO
Get fresh Residential Construction Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.