Coordinator, CITY Futures
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The CITY Futures Coordinator will provide assistance and administrative support to the Director of Regional Training. This position is responsible for assisting all the logistical details of travel, location, and staffing for "101 Sessions", as well as "Way to Play Sessions." The CITY Futures Coordinator will also oversee communications with parents, players and any partner organizations and perform administrative duties in preparation and following events and coaching sessions.
ABOUT TKFC LC | ST. LOUIS CITY SC:
Major League Soccer's (MLS) first majority female-owned and female-lead organization has its sights set on launching for the 2023 MLS season. The 100 percent St. Louis based owners are committed to becoming an exceptional club and neighbor and a symbol for the future of our city and region.
St. Louis CITY SC will play in a brand new, state of the art soccer stadium to be built on approximately 30 acres in downtown St. Louis, Missouri. Seating capacity of the open-air stadium will be approximately 22,500. Included with the build of the stadium will be the team Administrative Offices and Training Facility immediately adjacent to the stadium in Downtown West St. Louis.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Day-to-day operation assistance - coordinating weekly schedules, complete essential administrative duties and coaching coverage
- Communicate with partnering organizations and locations to coordinate training times and availability
- Build and maintain relationships with partner organizations, coaches, families and players
- Manage attendance and proper logging of information in CITY databases
- Track coaching certifications and coaching development and badges
- Produce, distribute and monitor surveys, flyers, and staff events and trainings
- Coordinate and manage equipment for each location.
- Oversee student and volunteer workforce
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITY:
- Proven ability to work in a team-oriented environment
- An eagerness to learn and develop knowledge and skills
- A high standard of work performance and the ability to consistently deliver high-quality results
- Detail-oriented and organized with effective time management and prioritization skills
- Flexible and resourceful in response to changing priorities and needs
- Strong communication skills to effectively work with both internal and external constituents, with an emphasis on communicating the mission, vision, and culture of the club with players, families, coaches and community members
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work with managers, staff and outside parties
- Excellent facilitation skills, including the ability to manage and resolve tensions, disputes and conflicts
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with a focus on, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint with an ability to learn internal club database, SAP
- Proactive in identifying and completing tasks applicable to the job.
- Ability to problem-solve and exercise sound judgment.
- Experience using database application software and/or online reservation systems preferred.
St. Louis CITY SC is building a team that is passionate about their work, the success of our Club and the growth and revitalization of our region. We desire people who hold themselves and others accountable and are driven by setting new standards for fan engagement.
TKFC LC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, creed, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other classification protected by law.
St. Louis City SC
AddressSaint Louis, MO
HealthcareView all jobs at St. Louis City SC