St. Louis Center for Cognitive Health Clayton, MO
- Posted: over a month ago
The St. Louis Center for Cognitive Health (STLCCH) is seeking to hire a full-time neuropsychologist to provide neuropsychological assessments to adult and geriatric patients.
Primary focus of this position will include clinical service delivery to adults and geriatric patients with developmental, medical, and psychiatric disorders. Work settings will include our outpatient neuropsychological assessment clinic, and the applicant will be expected to obtain staff privileges at Missouri Baptist Medical Center to support our robust consultation and liaison inpatient neuropsychology service.
- Doctoral degree from an APA and/or CPA accredited doctoral program in clinical or counseling psychology
- Successful completion of an APA and/or CPA accredited predoctoral internship
- Successful completion of a two-year postdoctoral residency in clinical neuropsychology
- Active license as a psychologist or eligibility for licensure as a psychologist in Missouri
- ABPP board certification in clinical neuropsychology or eligibility to pursue ABPP board certification in clinical neuropsychology
- Applicants who are not ABPP certified in clinical neuropsychology at the time of their start date will be expected to successfully obtain ABPP certification in clinical neuropsychology within 30 months of their start date at STLCCH
Benefits & Compensation
STLCCH prides itself on the competitive benefits & compensation provided. Benefits include, but not limited to:
- Contemplative pay with productivity incentives
- Health benefits
- 401(k)-retirement plan with an employer match
- Paid holidays & paid time off
- Coverage of malpractice insurance
- Generous support of continuing educations activities, including ABPP board certification in clinical neuropsychology
- Administration and clerical support of our office staff, as well as psychometrist support as desired
STLCCH is a small and growing private neuropsychological assessment practice. We currently provide neuropsychological assessments with a primarily insurance-based, fee-for-service model, though also perform worker’s compensation examinations, social security disability examinations, and occasionally independent medical examinations (IMEs). We enjoy excellent referral relationships with a diverse array of medical and behavioral health providers.
To better reflect the diversity of our patient population, candidates from underrepresented minority groups, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are especially encouraged to apply.
St. Louis Center for Cognitive Health
HealthcareView all jobs at St. Louis Center for Cognitive Health