- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Do you love kids and want to have your hand in creating a brighter future for our world to come?
Join the St. Joseph’s Indian School family today!
This position is based in Chamberlain, South Dakota at the St. Joseph Indian School. This person will act as a role model while demonstrating and teaching our student's everyday life skills. Your example encouragement and dedication play a significant role in our student's educational, social, emotional, and physical development.
- The program is an on-campus setting with up to thirteen children in each location. This setting requires two caregivers per location to meet the day-to-day needs of the students that attend the program. You may work with your spouse or maybe individually working with another caregiver.
- Schedule is six days on (off during most school hours) and three days off.
- Attending scheduled meetings and training
- Maintaining a clean and organized environment
- Supervise students both inside and outside of work space
- Lead enrichment lessons
- Manage the daily routine
- Dispense daily medications and more
- Paid summers off
- No daycare expenses - Your children stay with you while you work.
- Many extras and expenses are covered while you work. this includes meals for you and your family, laundry, access to a fitness center/indoor pool, and more.
- Opportunities to make additional money by picking up shifts and working breaks.
St. Joseph’s Indian School, an apostolate of the Congregation of the Priests of the Sacred Heart, partners with Native American children and families to educate for life—mind, body, heart, and spirit.
Welcome to St. Joseph’s Indian School!
St. Joseph’s Indian School began operation in 1927 and today continues to offer a safe place to get an education for Native American children in grades 1-12.
Working at St. Joseph’s is unlike any other career experience—it’s a position that requires great dedication and energy as well as an enormous capacity for sharing and caring. Our mission statement represents our core beliefs.
Because some of our students come from less than ideal environments, our screening process is extensive. As you will discover, we ask more in-depth questions than traditional organizations would otherwise ask in the hiring process. We thank you for your interest in working with our Lakota children.
Wakan Tanka kici un – may God Bless you!
(An Equal Opportunity Employer)
*if interested in the position, please apply at: stjo.hireclick.com/jobboard/
St. Joseph's Indian School
AddressSioux Falls, SD
SpiritualView all jobs at St. Joseph's Indian School