Emergency Medicine Department
- 20 patient beds with 6 Fast Track beds
- 2 Trauma Bays with designated trauma team
- Annual volume of 36,000
- 36 hours of physician coverage
- 16 hours APP coverage in Fast Track
- Moderate to High acuity
- Attend/run CODE
- Physician Criteria - BC/BE in Emergency Medicine, ACLS, ATLS, and PALS required if not yet BC.
- Back-up includes: 24-hour lab, radiology, 64 Slice-CT, MRI, PET, Ultrasound, STEMI-Receiving Center, Neurology, Cardiology, CV Surgery, Neurosurgery, Telestroke, Interventional Cardiology, Interventional Radiology, Pediatrics, Surgery, Ortho Trauma, Urology and more with intermittent coverage!
- Competitive Compensation
- Employee Status
- Bonus Opportunities
- Paid “A” Rated Malpractice Insurance Coverage
- Flexible Scheduling