Certified Nursing Assistant CNA
Certified Nursing Assistant CNA
Saint Joseph Rehabilitation and Nursing Center is a Five Star, Joint Commission, American Healthcare Association Bronze Medal Award-winning, short-term rehab, long term, and skilled nursing care community. We are conveniently located in Dorchester. If you are looking for a fast pace, quality facility- then this is the job for you! We are dedicated to our residents and team members- come join us, we have work to do!
$4,000.00 Sign on bonus for full-time, pro-rated for part-time. We recently enhanced our 2023 wages and shift differentials.
Job Responsibilities of the Certified Nursing Assistant CNA
- Provides care to residents as directed by the licensed nurses and as outlined in the plan of care.
- Assists residents with activities of daily living and/or provide all necessary care for residents who are dependent.
- Communicates with the licensed nurses by receiving report at the beginning of assigned shift and providing report on care activities at the end of the shift.
- Demonstrates resident population-specific knowledge when providing care in areas such as sub- acute, dementia, and residents with multiple disabilities.
- Provides care to residents in a manner that promotes as much individual independence as possible. such restorative techniques include walking, transfer assistance, range of motion, eating, bathing, dressing and bed mobility.
- Maintains resident personal care equipment such as basins, bathing supplies, eyeglasses, dentures, hearing aids in a sanitary manner.
- Documents all care provided and information collected during care of residents (weights, vital signs, food and fluid intake, elimination, ADL flow sheets, response to programs such as restorative care and activities).
- Completes assigned tasks as directed. such as: cleaning resident care equipment, diet kitchens, resident refrigerators, distributing water and between meal nourishments and snacks.
- Promotes respect, dignity of residents, staff and community, and confidentiality of resident personal information. Demonstrates respect and honesty when dealing with resident's and center property
- Schedule will include mandatory weekend rotation.
Qualifications of the Certified Nursing Assistant CNA
- A current certification as a Certified Nursing Assistant in the state where the center is located.
- Must be able to communicate both orally and in writing in the English Language
- Has basic math skills including the ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide
Some of the benefits and incentives you will receive as CNA:
- Competitive rates- above industry standard.
- Weekly pay.
- 401(k) Retirement Planning with Company Match.
- A comprehensive, outstanding benefit package that includes generous vacation, holiday pay, health, dental, vision insurance. Eligibility starting at 24 hours per week.
- Wellness Benefits.
- 100% paid by employer life, AD&D, and long-term disability insurance.
- Monthly Employee Recognition program.
- Free onsite parking.
- Unlimited Employee Referral Bonus.
- Sign-on bonuses (exceptions apply)
- $3,000 yearly tuition reimbursement.
Staff members are required to adhere to the Department of Public Health guidance on COVID-19 vaccination.
A Landmark Management Solutions, LLC Center.
Equal Opportunity Employer
St. Joseph Rehabilitation and Nursing CenterDorchester, MA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.