Job Id: 534132 # of Openings: 1
- Provide personal care and companionship to individuals with developmental disabilities
- Accompany and assist residents in fun activities and day-to-day tasks
- Develop relationships with residents and ensure their physical and emotional needs are met
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid time off and employee assistance programs
- Life insurance and additional types of coverage
- Tuition assistance
- 401K plan that St. Joseph will contribute to
- And many others!
- Assisting with residents developmental activities that help support their personal development plan
- Giving meals to the residents (and help with naptimes for most)
- Interacting and connecting with residents throughout the day to ensure their needs are met
- Completing any relevant documentation and start planning for the next day
St. Joseph Home creates a home for adults and children with developmental disabilities who have complex support needs and use a wheelchair for mobility. Attention to the individual’s medical, social, educational and spiritual development reveals the unique giftedness of each person. Compassionate care and respect for the dignity of life are the hallmarks of St. Joseph Home.