Covenant Health is seeking a Full-time manager Facilities for the Plant Maintenance/Operations at Grace Medical Center.
As Manager of Facilities, individual will be responsible for work, as assigned by Facilities leadership, to plan, organize, supervise, coordinate and control the activities of the plant operations and facility maintenance functions which are necessary in maintaining the physical structures, HVAC, mechanical, and utilities in an operative and safe working condition. The Manager will be accountable to the Director of Plant Operations, for monitoring expenses, for training of caregivers in safety and other work practices/procedures. Coordination of the work of outside vendors and contractors. Leading the inspection and documentation activities required by regulatory bodies such as the Joint Commission. Serve as a change agent, role model, facilitator, and coach for caregivers on all shifts. Provide leadership in achieving ongoing safety, productivity, and efficiency in the Plant Operations Department.
- Responsible for all identified outcome measures as denoted on Performance Assessment.
- Directs activities of Plant Supervisor and Maintenance Supervisor.
- Collaborates with department managers on a constant basis, responding to their needs as related to maintenance of the facility.
- Provides consultation & decision-making on hospital systems - mechanical, electrical, plumbing and specialty systems.
- Ensures compliance with Joint Commission, CMS, State of Texas and City of Lubbock regulations that relate to the hospital and associated facilities.
- HS Diploma or GED
- 5 years - Supervisory experience
- Coursework/ Training - Specific training in the electrical or mechanical field.
- 10 or more years - Experience working in a hospital environment.
- Exposure to multiple Joint Commission surveys and other hospital regulatory agencies.
Company: Covenant Health
Category: Non- Clinical Lead/ Supervisor/ Manager