Cage Main Bank Cashier/Cage Supervisor Hourly
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This is a dual rate position and will include both a Cage Main Bank Casher position and a Cage Supervisor Hourly position.
Operate assigned window/bank according to procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- General cashiering in main bank and employee window.
- Transfers from front window cashiers.
- Conduct transactions with other departments.
- Verifies previous main bank count sheet.
- Verification of soft and hard count drops, ATMs and kiosk.
- Count down of main bank at the end of each shift and reconcile to imprest.
- Ensures Cage Compliance with State and Federal regulations.
- Interact effectively and professionally with the public and co-workers.
- Assist with new hire training.
- Verification of cage banks if necessary.
- Any reasonable request made by your supervisor or any other Manager.
- Meet attendance and variance guidelines of the job and adhere to regulatory, department, and company policies.
- Keep work area clean and free of safety hazards, debris and litter.
- Perform all job duties in a safe and responsible manner.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
All Employees must be knowledgeable to all Company policies and procedures, including fire and safety regulations. . Excellent customer service skills are essential. Must be able to get along with co-workers and work as a team. Must present a well-groomed and professional appearance. Must be at least 21 years of age.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High School diploma or equivalent required. Casino cashiering experience required. Must have general knowledge of Cage regulations and procedures with leadership skills
St. Jo Frontier
AddressSaint Joseph, MO
Sports and RecreationView all jobs at St. Jo Frontier