Psychologist (Child and Adult)
St. Croix Regional Medical Center Saint Croix Falls, WI
- Posted: over a month ago
St. Croix Regional Medical Center is currently seeking a 1.0 FTE Psychologist (Child and Adult)to join the Counseling and Psychological Services Department. We have a team of highly dedicated professionals who (collectively) have a wide range of specialties in our practice. We are seeking professionals with skills to provide general mental health services and who have a variety of interests to complement our department.
Psychological duties include: providing direct general outpatient care for mental health patients and one hour a day of direct consultation services to the Med/Surg floor. Services may include telehealth visits for patients.
Privileges at SCRMC may include (but are not limited to) psychological assessment, neuropsychological testing, family therapy, group therapy, biofeedback, AODA services, hypnotherapy, and a variety of other specialty services.
- Establish psychological diagnoses according to the American Psychological Association Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Disorders.
- Maintain timely completion of patient therapy records through Epic EMR
- Assess psychological needs and design individualized care plans for each patient including plan for psychotherapeutic treatments
- Collaborate with physicians, psychiatrists, social workers, and other professionals to discuss treatment plans and progress.
- Provide outpatient psychological treatment for patients as well as one hour direct care for medical and surgical patients; provide consultative support to Med/Surg nurses and doctors.
Education and Licensure:
- Successful completion of a doctorate degree (PHD or Psy.D) in Psychology from a regionally accredited training program.
- Documentation of provision of inpatient, outpatient, or consultative service to at least thirty patients in the past twelve months.
- Valid and current Wisconsin and/or Minnesota Psychologist license.
- 5+ years outpatient mental health care experience preferred
- SCRMC is located in a rural area and qualifies for HPSA. Assistance applying for HRSA loan repayment will be provided for those seeking to participate in this program.
St. Croix Regional Medical Center has been a healing force in the St. Croix Valley since 1919. Our traditions hold true today, we remain dedicated to the vision of building a healthier community. We continue the strong tradition of quality medicine with a focus on compassionate care through our 25 bed Critical Access Hospital and 5 clinic locations. Our goal is for every patient and visitor to have a positive experience. We want everybody to leave our facilities knowing they or their loved ones received the best care possible.
St. Croix Regional Medical Center is a non-profit health care network that provides an array of high quality services at our facilities in St. Croix Falls (clinic and critical access hospital), Balsam Lake, Frederic and Webster, WI along with a clinic in Lindstrom, MN. Our main campus is located in St. Croix Falls, WI, just an hour northeast of Minneapolis/ St. Paul. Nestled in the bluffs of the St. Croix River Valley, St. Croix Falls is the ideal place to work, live and play.
St. Croix Regional Medical Center (SCRMC) is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
St. Croix Regional Medical Center
AddressSaint Croix Falls, WI
HealthcareView all jobs at St. Croix Regional Medical Center