St. Croix Regional Medical Center is currently seeking a BC/ BE fellowship trained physician to help develop and lead a comprehensive endocrinology practice. We are looking for an Endocrinology Specialist to provide support to a robust family practice and multi-specialty group. The support structure needed to create a comprehensive Endocrinology program is already well established. Partner with a variety of specialty services including diabetic education, nutrition, ophthalmology, podiatry, nephrology, OB/GYN and more.
This opportunity offers a day clinic schedule focused on all of the aspects of endocrinology. No emergency call or weekends required. SCRMC will offer a competitive salary plus a wRVU production and other quality incentives to qualified applicants.
- Consults with patients to determine the appropriate course of treatment. Recommends and orders tests to determine extent of illness or help diagnose condition. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
Education and Licensure:
- Medical Degree (U.S. or foreign equivalent)
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Endocrinology
- Licensed to practice medicine in the State of Wisconsin
- Current unrestricted DEA License required
- Endocrinology experience through fellowship program or practice experience required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Full knowledge of the endocrine system including any possible diseases, correct diagnosis and the proper treatment of each
- Excellent communication skills with care teams, patients and families
- Perform complete physical exams, obtain complete medical/mental history, initiate/monitor therapies, medications and record findings
- Determine appropriate diagnostic and therapeutic procedures and develops treatment options
- Document patient information and care provided in patient electronic medical record
- Instruct patient/family regarding care plan, interventions, medications and treatments
- Educate patients regarding health and illness prevention
- Recommend community resources to meet patient and family needs
- Provide continuity of patient care in collaboration with other health care professionals
- Authorized to prescribe and dispense medication when granted authority in accordance with State licensure
- Promote cost effective delivery of care
St. Croix Regional Medical Center has been a healing force in the St. Croix Valley since 1919. Our traditions hold true today, we remain dedicated to the vision of building a healthier community. We continue the strong tradition of quality medicine with a focus on compassionate care through our 25 bed Critical Access Hospital and 5 clinic locations. Our goal is for every patient and visitor to have a positive experience. We want everybody to leave our facilities knowing they or their loved ones received the best care possible.
St. Croix Regional Medical Center is a non-profit health care network that provides an array of high quality services at our facilities in St. Croix Falls (clinic and critical access hospital), Balsam Lake, Frederic and Webster, WI along with a clinic in Lindstrom, MN. Our main campus is located in St. Croix Falls, WI, just an hour northeast of Minneapolis/ St. Paul. Nestled in the bluffs of the St. Croix River Valley, St. Croix Falls is the ideal place to work, live and play.
St. Croix Regional Medical Center (SCRMC) is anEqual Opportunity Employer.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
St. Croix Regional Medical Center