- Posted: over a month ago
St. Croix Regional Medical Center is currently seeking a full time Cook/Nutrition Services Coordinator. This position will work primarily 9:30am-6:00pm and 11:00am-7:30pm.
Nutrition Services Coordinator Essential Duties:
- Coordinates effective meal planning, preparation, delivery, clean up and statistical reporting of catered meals.
- Assists with planning and creating menu items that are pleasing and sophisticated as well as staying within budget.
- Coordinates effective cafeteria food service operations for employees, visitors and pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric patients.
- Assists Manager with monthly book work and statistics; keeping track of all catering and stock order requests.
- Helps maintain accurate safe and drawer counts and preparation of daily deposits.
- Minor responsibilities include performing general cleaning throughout Nutrition Services Department, answering phones, taking catering requests, taking room service requests and understanding special diet needs, assisting with putting groceries away, reporting equipment failure, attending department meetings, performing prep work for the Kitchen Coordinator, participating and adhering to department quality improvement, safety and infection control policies and procedures and knowing every position within Nutrition Services.
Qualifications of the Nutrition Services Coordinator:
Education and Licensure:
- High school diploma or GED
- Serve Safe Certification (or willing to obtain within 6 months of employment)
- Minimum 1-3 years of applicable cooking experience
- Experience in menu planning and implementation
- Skilled and experienced in all aspects of scratch cooking and excellent presentation of all meals and caterings
- Experience in food ordering and cost control
St. Croix Regional Medical Center (SCRMC) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
St. Croix Regional Medical Center has been a healing force in the St. Croix Valley since 1919. Our traditions hold true today, we remain dedicated to the vision of building a healthier community. We continue the strong tradition of quality medicine with a focus on compassionate care through our 25 bed Critical Access Hospital and 5 clinic locations. Our goal is for every patient and visitor to have a positive experience. We want everybody to leave our facilities knowing they or their loved ones received the best care possible.
St. Croix Regional Medical Center is a non-profit health care network that provides an array of high quality services at our facilities in St. Croix Falls (clinic and critical access hospital), Balsam Lake, Frederic and Webster, WI along with a clinic in Lindstrom, MN. Our main campus is located in St. Croix Falls, WI, just an hour northeast of Minneapolis/ St. Paul. Nestled in the bluffs of the St. Croix River Valley, St. Croix Falls is the ideal place to work, live and play.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
St. Croix Regional Medical Center
AddressSaint Croix Falls, WI
HealthcareView all jobs at St. Croix Regional Medical Center