LPN – Full Time - 3rd Shift Position Available
Why Our Nurses Have Chosen to Work Here:
We are a small Personal Care Facility that offers a very home like feel for our 28 residents. Since we are a smaller crew, the residents and employees are truly like family! Extremely rewarding career!
LPN General Description:
The LPN assists the Clinical Services Coordinator in the responsibility for the total resident care within the personal care facility.
- Participates fully, as a household team member, in meeting the various medical, social, spiritual and psychosocial needs of the residents.
- Provide direct nursing care to the patients
- Carry out administrative and patient care duties as directed by the Clinical Services Coordinator.
- Supervises and assumes responsibility for the actions and care delivered by the KMA’s, CNA’s and Household Assistants.
- Administer medication and treatment per the Physician’s orders specific to each resident.
LPN Personnel Requirement:
- Current valid license in the state of Kentucky.
- Have a sincere desire to work with elderly
- Base Pay + Shift Differential
- Nursing: 1 year (Preferred)
- License: LPN
- 600 Farrell Drive Covington KY 41011
- Conveniently located right off Interstate 75, Ft. Wright Exit 189.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life Insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid Time Off
- Extended Paid Sick Leave
- Tuition reimbursement
Click APPLY NOW to submit your resume and be considered today!!
St. Charles Care Center