Private Duty Caregiver
Home & Community Based Services
Hours: Part-time hours, all shifts available, E/O Weekend & rotating holidays. You set your own availability!
You MUST be willing to travel to clients in the Milwaukee County area
Your typical day might include:
- Providing the most enjoyable, individualized wellness care to our clients.
- Assisting clients to look and feel their best every day, through personal care.
- Building lasting relationships with coworkers, clients & family members.
- Helping each client live a meaningful, full daily life, by focusing on their abilities rather than disabilities.
If you’re looking for a job that offers:
- Ideal for students or the semi-retired!
- Time to build rapport with each client in a personalized, 1:1 setting vs. taking care of a floor of clients.
- Real connections with your clients; it’s not just a job, it’s enriching someone’s life.
- The satisfaction of helping your clients meet their daily needs & empowering them to function at the highest possible level.
The ideal candidate will:
- CNA License preferred but not required (higher pay if you do!)
- PCW/CBRF Certifications with at least a minimum of 6 months of Caregiving experience.
- Be inspired by the youthful, energetic senior population that we serve.
- Enjoy seeing different parts of Milwaukee, while traveling to client homes
- Excel at explaining just about anything to anyone, and you’re comfortable communicating in writing or verbally.
Mission: "The poor and the sick are the heart of God. By serving them we serve Jesus, the Christ." - St. Camillus de Lellis (1550-1614)
Why Work Here?St. Camillus is the only Life Plan Community in the Milwaukee area to be voted a Top Workplace by our employees in a Journal/Sentinel survey 5 yrs in a row (2015-2019). We offer the most comprehensive continuum of post-acute care services in southeastern Wisconsin, from skilled nursing & short-term rehabilitation, to homecare and hospice services, as well as assisted & independent living. Conveniently located close to public transportation and freeway access, St. Camillus employs 540 staff, and is home to over 500 residents and serves over 100 clients through our community-based services. Whether you’re seeking a career in nursing, dining services, building and grounds, pastoral care, or administration, St. Camillus is the place to start! Mission: "The poor and the sick are the heart of God. By serving them we serve Jesus, the Christ." - St. Camillus de Lellis (1550-1614)
Top Workplace 5 Years in a Row!