Skilled Nursing Social Worker
St. Camillus Wauwatosa, WI
- Expired: 28 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
St. Camillus, a Life Plan Community is looking for a motivated, compassionate social worker to
accept and carry out the Social Service programs for residents in St. Camillus Health Center.
- Assesses resident's psycho-social needs and creates/develops/carries out plan to meet the same.
- Acts as a liaison and referral person for resident and family problem solving.
- Serves as a caring advocate of the elderly population.
- Bachelor degree in Social Work or related field from an accredited college or university.
- Minimum of one year experience in long-term care setting.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills, the ability to problem solve, and excellent conflict resolution abilities and written/verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of community resources available to residents and families.
- Able to work independently with little supervision.
- Ability to safely perform all essential job functions without causing harm to self or others with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Computer skills required.
- Must maintain current Social Worker licensure for the state of Wisconsin (CSW)
HOURS: Flexible in start time. Day shift hours. 32 hours a week. St. Camillus is an equal employment opportunity employer.
Mission: "The poor and the sick are the heart of God. By serving them we serve Jesus, the Christ." - St. Camillus de Lellis (1550-1614)
St. CamillusWhy Work Here?
Top Workplace 5 Years in a Row!
St. Camillus is the only Life Plan Community in the Milwaukee area to be voted a Top Workplace by our employees in a Journal/Sentinel survey 5 yrs in a row (2015-2019). We offer the most comprehensive continuum of post-acute care services in southeastern Wisconsin, from skilled nursing & short-term rehabilitation, to homecare and hospice services, as well as assisted & independent living. Conveniently located close to public transportation and freeway access, St. Camillus employs 540 staff, and is home to over 500 residents and serves over 100 clients through our community-based services. Whether you’re seeking a career in nursing, dining services, building and grounds, pastoral care, or administration, St. Camillus is the place to start! Mission: "The poor and the sick are the heart of God. By serving them we serve Jesus, the Christ." - St. Camillus de Lellis (1550-1614)