Certified Medication Technician
St Peters Manor Inc City of Saint Peters, MO
- Posted: over a month ago
Join a 5 Star team! JMS Senior Living has 9 skilled nursing facilities throughout mid-Missouri. St. Peters Manor in St. Peters Missouri, is seeking special individuals to care for residents needing rehabilitation, long term, respite and hospice care. St. Peters is seeking skilled, caring, reliable CMTs who are highly motivated and dedicated to their residents and team. Our company strives to improve care and our employee work environment with improvements such as on-line scheduling, EMR, and wireless nurse call system.
• Works under the supervision of the Charge Nurse.
• Assists medical team in fulfilling Care Plan directives and physician orders to ensure quality care and treatments to residents.
• Prepares and administers medication in accordance with physician orders and company policies and procedures.
• Documents resident medication administration and reports any medications not given.
• Monitors residents for adverse reactions to medications or other changes in condition and reports any concerns to the Charge Nurse or DON.
• Communicates pharmacy needs or concerns to the Charge Nurse.
• Ensures cleanliness and organization of the medication carts.
* A Complete Insurance Package
* 401K with Employer Match
* Paid Sick Leave
* Paid Vacation Time
* Quick Access to Earned Wages
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Competitive Wages
NOTE: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Active status on Missouri State Certified Medication Technician (CMT) Registry and Missouri CNA registry.
• Understands ethical and legal responsibilities in administering medications.
• Minimum of 1 year working in a healthcare facility offering skilled care, rehabilitation services, assisted living and/or residential care.
• Dedicated interest in assisting a senior population.
• Ability to provide Compassionate Care
• Excellent Customer Service Skills
Preferred Education or Experience
• Insulin administration certified.