Logistics Project Manager
- Posted: 2 days ago
Logistics Project Manager
Thank you for your interest in St. Onge Company! We are proud to have established a reputation as a premiere supply chain engineering consulting partner for some of the world’s biggest brands for more than 35 years. St. Onge Company has been named to the Top 100 Great Supply Chain Partners in the world by SupplyChainBrain magazine for 12 of the past 14 years! This is particularly special to us because we were nominated by our clients and chosen among thousands of other well-respected organizations.
St. Onge Company is experiencing significant growth! We are seeking talented professionals to join our team in many areas of our business.
The Logistics Project Manager will manage the execution of strategic network optimization studies for domestic and international supply chain networks. These studies include: distribution network consolidation/expansion, manufacturing optimization, transportation policy optimization, etc.
The Logistics Project Manager will typically manage 1-2 projects at a time of varying complexity. A strong background in data analysis skills is essential to being successful in this position.
You might like this job if:
- You are self-starter, eager to learn, excited by challenging work, and thrive individually and as part of a team. We have an incredible working environment that promotes career and personal growth.
- Can wear multiple hats in simultaneously executing work and managing projects.
- You are a passionate problem solver who puts the client first and has a strong desire to make a lasting impact.
- You are excited to grow personally and professionally by exhibiting our core values: creativity, competence, integrity, hard work, wisdom, and generosity.
- Identify, develop, and implement best practices in supply chain management and information flow.
- Consult with Sr. Managers/Directors on unusual developments regarding projects.
- Supervise, coordinate, and review the work of a small staff of engineers.
- Manage 1 larger or 2 smaller projects with data resources and potentially engineering resources.
- Support other projects with engineering.
- Identify follow on work and potentially support sales visits.
- Act as a mentor to engineers and analysts, taking a personal interest in their development.
Education & Experience:
- 6+ years of experience managing network optimization, strategy, modeling projects in a Supply Chain, Distribution, or Manufacturing environment
- Engineering, Operations Research, or Supply Chain, related undergraduate degree required
- Master Degree a plus
- Experience with MS Office (especially Excel and Access), strong analytical skills, solid knowledge of Supply Chain software such as LogicNet Plus or Supply Chain Guru is required.
- The position is based in York, PA but remote work will be considered.
- Travel is required, typically 10-20%.
What we offer:
Our employees are our greatest asset. We do not sell products, we sell our services, and therefore we place a great value on our employees. As a company, we recognize and reward our employees for the great work that they do. We are invested in the success of our employees and are committed to providing our employees with every opportunity to develop and grow their career. We foster an environment of collaboration, innovation, transparency and inclusiveness. Our employees feel both empowered and engaged. Our team works together every day with a collective goal to improve our customer experience both internal and external.
- Competitive salary
- Bonus program
- Medical, dental & vision
- FSA and HSA options for Medical plan
- 401 (K) + match
- Home office equipment stipend
- Generous tuition reimbursement up to $40,000 per approved program
- Paid time off
- Life Insurance
- AAA membership reimbursement
- Fitness membership reimbursement
- Company cell phone
- Employee Assistance Program
- Relocation Assistance
- Identity Theft Protection reimbursement
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or marital status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
St Onge Company
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?