As a Sales Associate, you would be responsible for providing each customer, whether they are a novice or a seasoned rider, with a great customer experience and will be expected to maintain a strong sense of product knowledge by providing in-depth information on product features and benefits.
Your responsibilities will include, not be limited to:
- Providing the outstanding shopping experience and delivering exceptional customer service.
- Maintaining store aesthetic by cleaning, stocking, organizing and following merchandising plans.
- Staying up-to-date with our brand and product knowledge, company information, sales and company-wide events. Truly becoming a resource to our customer base.
- 1 year + of providing top-notch customer service desired but not required
- 1 year + of product sales experience desired but not required.
- A friendly and upbeat personality.
- A self-starter that consistently delivering an outstanding, personalized retail experience.
- Eagerness to learn and be a part of the cycling community.
- Proficiency with computers and POS systems.
St. Matthews Cycling provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics