Health Homes Care Coordinator
St Mary's Healthcare System for Children New Hyde Park, NY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Health Homes Care Coordinator works towards achieving the six core care management functions of the designated health home. Responsible for the overall coordination of services to meet the goals of the child’s comprehensive patient/family focused plan of care with high/medium/low acuity levels. Builds relationships with the parent/caregiver and child’s care team (physicians, nurses, social workers, etc.) to coordinate and ensure the provision of services. Assists the parents/caregivers with navigating systems, access issues, and service coordination and empowers them to participate in all aspects of care. Acts as a liaison to outside agencies and a conduit for the transmission of information between St Mary’s care management and the assigned health home. Supports St Mary’s mission to provide the highest quality of care management services by complying with regulatory guidelines and meeting agency standards.
Formal education and previous experience required:
- A Bachelors in a health or human services field or related field required
- Minimum of 2 years of job-related experience providing case management or medical focused care coordination services to individuals with chronic medical conditions.
- Valid Drivers license required; must be willing to travel throughout designated counties.
We RECOGNIZE ability and REWARD excellence. We offer a competitive salary and generous benefits:
- Excellent individual/family benefits
- Generous paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- 403(b) retirement plan
St. Mary’s Healthcare System for Children is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Location: 5 DAKOTA DR STE 200, New Hyde Park, NY 11042
St Mary's Healthcare System for Children
5 Dakota DriveNew Hyde Park, NY
HealthcareView all jobs at St Mary's Healthcare System for Children