St. Luke’s Care Center is looking for self-motivated CNA’s who are team players to provide direct and indirect resident car, assist residents with activities or daily living, provide for personal care, comfort and assists in the maintenance of a safe and clean environment for an assigned group or residents. This position can be either full or part-time and will work under the direction of the RN or LPN.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Accompanies residents in the admission, transfer and discharge procedures.
• Provides morning care, which may include bed bath, shower or whirlpool, oral hygiene, combing hair, back care, dressing residents, changing bed linen, cleaning and straightening room and other general care as necessary throughout the day.
• Provides evening care, which includes hands/face washing as needed, oral hygiene, back rubs, peri-care, freshening linen, cleaning and straightening room and other general care as needed.
• Provides general nursing care, such as positioning residents, lifting and turning residents, applying/utilizing special equipment, assisting in use of bedpan or commode and ambulating the residents.
• Performs all aspects of resident care in an environment that optimizes resident safety and reduces the likelihood of medical/health care errors.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION
• Current High School student, graduate or equivalent.
• Current Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification in State of North Dakota for Long Term Care Facilities.
• Current BLS Certification (may be obtained within first 6 months of hire).
• Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
• Basic computer knowledge.
To obtain a complete job description and discuss further, contact Marianne Wamhoff, HR Director at 701-965-6384. Click application below to apply, or stop by any St. Luke’s facility to pickup an application.
Excellent benefits ~ 100% paid medical/dental plan for employee ~ $3,000 sign on bonus ~ Rewarding work environment!
St Luke's Medical Ctr