Part Time Delivery Driver $15/Hr + $3 EACH Delivery + Tips -Brunos Pizza
- Expired: January 27, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Summary: The role of Delivery Driver is responsible for safely transporting guests' food orders to their homes in the surrounding area. Additionally, the Delivery driver will be responsible for assisting in taking orders, stocking supplies, and maintaining the cleanliness of the equipment. It is vital the Delivery Driver follows food and safety rules for the temperatures of food during transport while also providing friendly service to guests.
Company Vision & Values
Our team at St. Joe is made up of servant-hearted leaders who are passionate about hospitality and relentless in our pursuit of excellence. We value integrity and uphold our company's standards in providing Southern hospitality at its finest. We believe that excellence is in the details, so we strive to enrich each guest experience by getting things right from the very first time.
Full time team members are eligible for benefits after 30 days of employment. These Florida Blue benefits include a traditional PPO plan with co-payments, a high deductible PPO plan with a Health Savings Account (H.S.A.), or an HMO (Health Managed Organization). If you select the plan with the H.S.A, the company contributes to your account (prorated based on start date).
There are two dental plans through MetLife; one with traditional coverage and one with orthodontic coverage. Our vision plan is through EyeMed. St. Joe covers the cost of the short-term disability insurance, so you are always covered in the event of an unexpected illness. We cover a percentage of the cost for your long-term disability insurance. We want you to not have financial stress if life throws you a curve.
We know that you do not want to work for the rest of your life and St. Joe is committed to helping you achieve that goal. Our 401K plan is managed through Vanguard and is a safe harbor plan which holds a guarantee of our commitment to matching your contributions. We match 100% of your first 3% of your earnings and 50% of your next 2%.
- Loading, conveying, and delivering food items to different customers in a timely manner
- Professional interaction with customers for taking orders, recording orders, and helping with food preparation and planning if needed
- Count and verify all parcels before leaving the kitchen
- Coordinate with management and other department ensuring customer satisfaction
- Inspect containers to ensure they are good enough to present for delivery to customers
- Maintaining truck and food dispensing equipment
- Ensure the needed supplies are stocked for service
- Delivering the food items using commercial vehicle safely and efficiently
- Listening to customer complaint and reporting to the concerned manager
- Collecting empty container pan for centres
- Complete opening and closing duties for this position
- Maintaining cleanliness inside and outside the truck
- Maintaining proper inventory for specific deliveries
- Ensure all special requests per the order are met including condiments and cutlery
- Log transport details, processing order paperwork, and payment transaction
- All other duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
- Sufficient education and literacy needed to identify and read product labels and to communicate with guests.
- Ability to read, write, speak, understand, and communicate in basic English preferred
- Must be properly licensed to drive with a clean driving record
- Previous experience in delivery preferred but not required
- Previous customer service experience
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Detail-oriented and thorough.
- Ability to remain discreet and respect the privacy of guests.
- Ability to perform consistent work to the highest of standards.
- Ability to interact with guests in a pleasant, friendly way
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with local streets, neighborhoods, and routes
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Basic knowledge of POS systems
- Ability to maintain knowledge of menus
- Frequent driving
- Frequent bending, kneeling, stooping, pushing, pulling, and lifting
- Must be able to life 35lbs
- Indoor and/ or outdoor
- Most time spent in a vehicle transporting products
- Possible exposure to a noisy environment
- Possible exposure to the elements
- Possible exposure to extreme heat or cold depending on the season
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not an exclusive list of all duties and responsibilities. St. Joe Hospitality reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs.
St Joe Corporate Services LLC
110 Goodmorning StreetPort Saint Joe, FL
Transportation and Storage
Get fresh Contract Postmates Delivery Driver jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.