St. George Village is seeking a Housekeeper who enjoys working with seniors and has experience in a LTC environment (Skilled Care or Nursing Home).
Candidate would need to be able to work Monday - Friday 730 am - 4:30 pm and rotating weekends and holidays, possess a professional appearance, caring and compassionate demeanor, as well be attentive and observant.
- Clear background check, assessment and TB as well as drug test
- Candidates must be able to lift, push and pull up to 50 lbs
- Should have availability to reliable transportation (no bus service available).
Benefits: - Beautiful environment centered around the person centered care experience to enhance the life of each resident
- Medical, Dental, Vision after 60 days- Employer covers 90% of cost, 70% of Family
- Competitive Pay Rate
- Evening / Night / Weekend $1.50 Differential
- 401k w/ Company Match
- Paid Time off accrual after 90 days
- Bi - Weekly Pay / Direct Deposit
We live our core values every day and deliver care with person centered efforts, high level of customer service, contributing to team success, quality focus, safety and security, initiating action, good decision making, consistently modeling the way and excellent communication.
St. George Village is a 501-C-3 non for profit community. Our mission is to partner with people to be active, to be engaged and to be at home.
St. George Village does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran/Reserve/National Guard status.
If these are your values as well, APPLY NOW!