Position: Lab Technician - Cell Culture / Research
Location: Vienna Farms - De Forest, Wisconsin
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- The candidate should have excellent interpersonal skills, speak and read English.
- The candidate will focus on bovine cell culture.
- This involves basic laboratory skills, cell culture using different medias and procedures, cell cryopreservation, embryo culture, embryo manipulation, cloning, media preparation, experimental procedures and participation in research projects.
- The candidate should have good organizational and computer skills, be flexible with time.
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor of Science in Biological Sciences or related field
- Demonstrated experience in a Laboratory setting
- Ability to work some holidays and weekends
- Excellent attention to detail
STgenetics is an Equal opportunity Employer
STgenetics is currently not open to 3rd party recruitment for this role.