Position Title: RN - HOSPICE 5K BONUS
Job Details: MARYVIEW MEDICAL CENTER
The Hospice Nurse is responsible for planning, providing, and evaluating care for Hospice patients, assessing client and family physical, functional and psychosocial needs and facilitates a treatment plan in conjunction with the IDG to meet those needs. The nurse is also responsible for case management activities and appropriate documentation according to agency standards. All employees, if applicable, are expected to adhere to the BSHR Automobile Safety Program per policy.
A limited number of Bon Secours positions are subject to a Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) check. Given the responsibilities of this role in the organization, this position is subject to a DMV check at time of application submission in compliance with the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA). Results will be considered as part of the selection process. If you do not want to be subject to a DMV check, we encourage you to apply for other openings with Bon Secours
1. Graduated from a school of nursing. Bachelor's degree preferred.
2. Currently licensed as a registered nurse with the Virginia State Board of Nursing.
3. Provides initial and follow up visits for hospice and home health patients
4. Performs case management activities with a high level of proficiency.
5. Documents accurate client care and other talks in a timely manner.
6. Performs skilled procedures in a safe and effective manner.
7. Understands the needs and processes of end of life care.
Req #: 129907BR
Schedule: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Weekends?: Some Weekends
Market: Bon Secours Hampton Roads
Department: GENERAL HOME HOSPICE
Facility: MARYVIEW MEDICAL CENTER
Shift (check all that apply): Day
Is driving record considered for this job?: Yes. Given the responsibilities of this role, this position is subject to a DMV check at time of application submission in compliance with the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA). Results will be considered as part of the selection process.
Is credit history considered for this job?: No