Position Title: CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT/MED TECH
PROVINCE PLACE OF DEPAUL
A Certified Nursing Assistant provides direct personal care for residents. The role of the Certified Nursing Assistant is to guide or assist residents with those activities of daily living (ADL) that they are unable to perform without guidance, fostering at all times residents independence and freedom of choice. All responsibilities will be conducted in a manner that is consistent with the assisted living philosophy.
The duties and responsibilities of the position are to be carried out in a manner that is consistent with the mission, values and operating principles of Bon Secours.
1. High school graduate or equivalent preferred, and a graduate as a nursing assistant
2. Currently licensed with the Virginia State Board of Nursing as a Nurse Aide.
3. Registered Medication Aide License
4. CPR / BCLS certification required
5. Some experience is preferred
6. Must be able to understand and follow instructions in English, communicate effectively, and perform simple arithmetic
7. Must have the ability to document care given in writing and verbally
8. Prior geriatric nursing assistant experience preferred. Good assessment skills.
Req #: 131680BR
Schedule: 3:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Weekends?: Rotating Weekends
Market: Bon Secours Hampton Roads
Department: RESIDENT CARE
Facility: PROVINCE PLACE AT DEPAUL
Shift (check all that apply): Evening
Is driving record considered for this job?: No
Is credit history considered for this job?: No