Physical Therapist Home Care
- Posted: 19 days ago
Enjoy a flexible schedule and supportive culture with our current open position for a Full Time Physical Therapist!
If you are a compassionate Physical Therapist looking for the opportunity to grow within an inclusive team of dedicated caregivers, we would love to meet you!
The Physical Therapist (PT) is responsible for delivering skilled physical therapy for patients in need of home care or adult day health services. The therapist will evaluate, organize, conduct and oversee physical therapy plans of care in multiple care settings.
- Responsible for the delivery of quality and efficient delivery of Physical Therapy Services
- Provides instruction regarding Physical Therapy procedures and goals to other service providers, clients, and caregivers.
- Understands and adheres to agency policies and procedures.
- Maintains acceptable clinical knowledge in areas of clinical interest through continuing education workshops/courses. Attends at least 1 workshop per year.
- Responsible for employee injury prevention, follows safety rules, and addresses safety issues with supervisor.
Eligible candidates must meet the following criteria for this position:
- Active NYS License in Physical Therapy
- Active/Clean NYS Driver’s License
- One year of clinical experience, preferred
- No Mandated Shifts
- Flexible Scheduling
- No Travel outside of Onondaga County
- Daily Pay
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Affordable Health/Dental/Vision Plans
- Company Funded Life Insurance and Health Reimbursement Account
- Retirement Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Supportive Team/Culture
- Free parking
- On-site cafeteria
Why work at St. Camillus?
Our Mission: St. Camillus is a non-denominational, not-for-profit organization dedicated to caring for life through a broad range of health care services.
Our Vision: To be the provider of choice for compassionate and innovative care.
If you are interested in joining a team of professionals who are committed to providing high quality services in a caring environment, we want to hear from you!
To learn more information about St. Camillus, visit our website at: http://www.st-camillus.org
EOE/Affirmative Action Employer
St Camillus Residential Health
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?