Inside Sales (Pro Construction Supply)
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental, life insurance,
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for assisting the Sales Department by giving out quotes, taking orders and assisting the Branch Manager & Sales Director with the running of the department/ Branch.
Summary of Essential Job Functions:
· Answer phones and respond to customer inquiries
· Give quotes to customers via phone, in person and e-mail.
· Take orders from customers via phone, in person and e-mail.
· Assist the Branch Manager and Sales Department as needed
· Provide pricing and delivery information to customers
· Maintain good working relationships with vendors
· Maintain inventory and assist in inventory replenishment
· Maintain house accounts and new customer accounts
· Prospect for new sales opportunities, Acquire new customers
· Represent Squires Lumber Pro Construction Supply with the utmost professionalism
· Provide exceptional customer service, resolve customer service issues
· All other duties/special projects as assigned
· Maintain a safe work environment clear of clutter, electrical cords and any hazards and report any safety hazards or concerns to Branch Manager or Safety Coordinator.
Reports to the Branch Manager and Director of Pro Construction Supply
· Strong verbal, written and computer communication skills
· Lumber, construction, and/or building material experience a plus.
· High School Diploma/ or Equivalent
· Strong PC skills
· Strong work ethic
· Team player
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and random drug screens as required by the
· Legally eligible to work in the United States
· Ability to perform physical requirements of the position with or without reasonable accommodation
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Squires Lumber Co. Inc.
Squires Lumber Company Inc. is a family owned corporation. Our goals are to deliver the best products with the best service at the best price. With over 70 years of service to our valued markets, we still strive to be the industry leader and be the best at what we do.