Facilities Technician I
- Expired: September 22, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Company name: Little Creek Casino Resort
Title of position: Facilities Technician I
Location: Shelton Washington
Compensation: Based on Experience
Under supervision of Facilities Manager/Facilities Lead, installs, maintains and repairs all building systems and equipment.
Benefits began on the 1st day of the month following your hire date even if you start on the 31st of the month
Medical - $25.00 Employee Rate
401K with a company match of up to 6%
Vacation/Holiday/Personal/Unpaid/Sick Leave Options
FSA – Medical & Dependent Care
Employee Assistance Program
Legal Shield/Identity Shield
Free Meals while on Shift
Community Vendor Discounts
Training and Career Development Programs
Employee Discounts across Property
You can play 18 holes of golf for $50
You can play 9 holes of golf for $30
15% discount at the Pro Shop
25% discount at the Spa
15% discount at all restaurants
50% off childcare at the Squaxin Island Childcare Center 6 wks-5 years ($500 month infant care)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist with production/processing maintenance as required.
- Completes all required maintenance documentation.
- Ensures complete guest satisfaction AND treats guests in a friendly and helpful manner.
- Ensures that Quality Standards and Service are maintained for Property, Product, and People.
- Maintain a written log of any highlights occurring during shift coverage in conjunction with proper ShiftNote entries.
- Maintain flexibility with regard to schedule due to changing business needs.
- Perform routine electrical repairs on all facility-related electrical systems.
- Perform routine maintenance and repair of all wastewater equipment.
- Perform routine maintenance and repair of boiler systems, including condensate, gas, air, and water (hot and cold) systems.
- Perform routine maintenance and repair of plant building, both interior and exterior including some yard maintenance and snow removal.
- Perform routine preventive maintenance on all facility equipment as required.
- Performance of routine maintenance and repairs to plant refrigeration systems, including Freon, glycol, and chilled water systems.
- Track labor, parts, and machine history in plant CMMS.
- May perform specialized tasks such as: Construction
- Install foundations, walls, floors, ceilings, and roofs using materials such as wood, steel, metal, concrete, plastics, and composites of multiple materials.
- Fit and install window frames, doors, door frames, door hardware, interior and exterior trim using a carpenter's level, plumb bob, and laser levels.
- Erect scaffolding, ladders for assembling structures above ground levels.
- Study specifications in blueprints, sketches, or building plans to prepare project layout and determine dimensions and materials required.
- Shape or cut materials to specified measurements, using hand tools, machines, or power saws.
- Build or repair cabinets, doors, frameworks, floors, or other wooden fixtures used in buildings, using woodworking machines, hand tools, or power tools.
- Assemble and fasten materials to make frameworks or props, using hand tools and wood screws, nails, dowel pins, or glue.
- Remove damaged or defective parts or sections of structures and repair or replace.
- Inspect ceiling or floor tile, wall coverings, siding, glass, or woodwork to detect broken or damaged structures
- Apply paint to surfaces including canvas, walls, floors, doors, and cabinets.
- Mix, match, and apply paint, varnish, shellac, enamel, and other finishes.
- Scrape, sandpaper, prime, or seal surfaces prior to painting.
- Clean walls to ensure proper adherence.
- Cover surfaces with cloth or plastic to ensure protection.
- Calculate amounts of required materials and estimate costs.
- Fill cracks, holes, and joints with caulk, putty, plaster, or other fillers, using caulking guns or putty knives.
- Erect scaffolding, movable and immovable staging and various rigging to gain access to difficult areas; moves furniture and equipment as necessary.
- Remove fixtures such as pictures, doorknobs, lamps, and electric switch covers prior to painting.
- Responsible for Key control in accordance with Internal Controls.
- Install, repair and maintain commercial lockable hardware such as doors, automatic electric door, windows, lockers and magnetic keying systems to ensure safety of facilities
- Produce and/or modify hardware for locks
- Make new keys; replace broken or lost keys
- Design and maintain master key system
- Design, implement and maintain preventative maintenance program
- Cleans, maintains, adjusts, calibrates and services equipment used in the performance of duties
- Assists in the writing of specifications for repairs and new construction
- Maintains appropriate service and repair records
- Researches, purchases and inventories equipment parts, chemicals and supplies
- Attend all mandatory meetings and training
- Additional duties as assigned
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High School or equivalent
- Certification from a college or technical school
- OR completion of a trade school apprenticeship program with a minimum of one (1) year of experience in one or more of the following trades: construction, plumbing, electrical, HVAC, refrigeration, card key lock, locksmith, motor and controls
- One year of experience as maintenance personnel in a commercial, industrial or facilities operations setting
- OR 3 to 5 years' experience in the following trade's construction, plumbing, electrical, HVAC, refrigeration locksmith, motor and controls, plumbing.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Gaming License from the Squaxin Island Gaming Commission.
- Valid Driver's License and an acceptable driving record
Ability to complete the following trainings as required
- Forklift operation certificate
- Lock out tag out
- Fall arrest
- Confined space
- Asbestos and lead identification
- Ladder safety
- Emergency evacuation
- Respirator training
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; and use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms and talk or hear.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Open Until Filled
For information on Little Creek Casino Resort including more information on employee benefits and our company culture, visit our website at https://www.little-creek.com
Little Creek Casino Resort is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Squaxin Island Gaming Enterprise
Get fresh Facilities Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.