Senior Sales Analyst, Retail Partnerships
- Expired: November 09, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
SquareTrade is the fastest growing company of its kind. We're revolutionizing a $30b industry with service innovation and attention to customer satisfaction. We partner with some of the largest, most sophisticated retailers and carriers in the world (Walmart, Target, Amazon, Costco, and T-Mobile to name a few), consistently win industry awards, have received tens of thousands of 5-star reviews... and we're just getting started. A member of the Allstate family, SquareTrade has headquarters in San Francisco and London. We are currently expanding in Europe and Asia Pacific, including Japan and Australia.
To support this growth, we're looking for a proven analyst to build out our internal capabilities, support strategic partner growth frameworks, and provide business intelligence to take us to the next level. You will refine existing and develop new processes and tools. As our business grows, we need better, quicker, smarter ways to move great ideas throughout the organization. You will also analyze data to improve the team's business intelligence. The retail landscape is changing by the second and there is an abundant amount of data. You need to process data and get to actionable insights quickly. These insights will influence both our internal strategies as well as our growth recommendations for our retail partners.
- Data Analysis: Uncover new opportunities to optimize and grow the business through data driven insights. Exploring causes or trends to identify problems and developing action plans to address those opportunities. Inform and influence business decisions through detailed product and sales analysis.
- Operations: Developing and owning project plans and stakeholder engagements for various channel initiatives. Tracking project and channel performance, support daily operations for portfolio of accounts and communicate updates to all stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Reporting: Tracking sales results on a weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual basis. Improving efficiency using automation tools to make information available on an ongoing and real-time basis. Providing summary level trends on a regular basis and detailed trend analysis when necessary.
- 2+ years of experience in Consulting, Finance, or Operations. Rock star "utility players" welcomed
- Proven track record of complex problem solving, data-driven analytics, cross-functional team leadership, and project management
- Self-starter with a high affinity for identifying inefficiencies. Along with the motivation to solve them
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- 2+ years of experience working with SQL, Python, and Tableau
- Experience working for or with national retailers is a major plus (but not required)
Our line-up of employee benefits include:
- Excellent benefits (medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and more)
- Flexible PTO
- 401K with employer matching plan up to 5% of salary
- HSA with employer contribution
- Paid parental leave
- Monthly internet reimbursement directly in your paycheck
- Monthly wellness allowance
- Open access to mental health resources including therapy and coaching for employees and dependents
- Generous work-from-home set-up allowance
- Paid volunteer time to give back to the community
- Access to a diverse array of Employee Resource Groups
- Flexible and hybrid work schedules
- Development and career growth opportunities
The Team: http://www.squaretrade.com/leadership
SquareTrade is an Equal Opportunity Employer
BusinessView all jobs at SquareTrade
Get fresh Retail Sales Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.