Senior Manager, Customer Insights
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
SquareTrade is the fastest growing company of its kind. We’re revolutionizing a $30b industry with service innovation and attention to customer satisfaction. We partner with some of the largest, most sophisticated retailers and carriers in the world (Walmart, Target, Amazon, Costco, and T-Mobile to name a few), consistently win industry awards, have received tens of thousands of 5-star reviews… and we’re just getting started. A member of the Allstate family, SquareTrade has headquarters in San Francisco and London. We are currently expanding in Europe and Asia Pacific, including Japan and Australia.Job Description
We are looking for a smart, driven individual to join our Business Operations team as a Senior Manager, Customer Insights to lead our Voice of the Customer (VoC) program. The ideal candidate is a highly analytical individual who will enhance and scale our VoC program, conduct customer research, develop dashboards, and derive insights through deep-dive analyses. You will be an expert on customer feedback, including Net Promoter Score (NPS) and Customer Satisfaction (CSAT) studies, and represent this Voice of the Customer internally to drive service experience improvements. You will own, analyze, and share significant customer feedback in key decision-making forums to identify and prioritize initiatives related to our customer experience. You'll manage relationships with multiple stakeholders across various departments, while inspiring the organization to listen, understand and act on customer feedback.
What’s great about this role?
- This role reports into the Director of Business Operations and is responsible for owning and scaling our Voice of the Customer program.
- You’ll work on interesting problems that have a real and direct impact on our growing business and our customers.
- You’ll get exposure to all aspects of the business - from understanding our claim process and how we interact with customers to driving key projects aimed at improving the customer experience.
- With lots of variety in our ever-changing, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, we guarantee you won’t get bored.
You're our ideal candidate if you [are]:
- Highly analytical: you can not only come up with an idea (the "what's"), but the "why's", "how's", and "when's", too...along with the data to back it up!
- Incredibly detail-oriented: you like digging into how complex things work, and figuring out how to make them better
- Scrappy: you like rolling up your sleeves and enjoy tactical execution in an entrepreneurial environment
- Multi-tasker: you are able to juggle many tasks within a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- A BA or BS is required; an MBA (or equivalent) from a top-tier school is a plus
- 4+ yrs. of experience in consulting, customer insights, operational improvement, and/or user experience research
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including Microsoft PowerPoint and Word.
- Strong analytical skills, including advanced skills with Excel; experience with Tableau, SQL or other analytical tools a plus
- Experience designing and analyzing customer insights research (e.g., NPS/CSAT studies) is a plus.
Our line-up of employee benefits include:
- Excellent benefits (medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and more)
- Flexible PTO
- 401K with employer matching plan up to 5% of salary
- HSA with employer contribution
- Paid parental leave
- Monthly internet reimbursement directly in your paycheck
- Monthly wellness allowance
- Open access to mental health resources including therapy and coaching for employees and dependents
- Generous work-from-home set-up allowance
- Paid volunteer time to give back to the community
- Access to a diverse array of Employee Resource Groups
- Flexible and hybrid work schedules
- Development and career growth opportunities
The Team: http://www.squaretrade.com/leadership
SquareTrade is an Equal Opportunity Employer
BusinessView all jobs at SquareTrade
Get fresh Customer Insight jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.