Digital Lending Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Nymbus helps banks and global financial services organizations transform their capabilities and drive value in today’s digital marketplace.
The journey to growth begins with doing something different. And that journey starts with the great people that make Nymbus. Thank you for considering and entrusting Nymbus to be the catalyst that helps take your career through your next chapter.
Under the supervision of the Digital Operations Manager, the Digital Lending Specialist will perform a variety of loan processing and operational functions in connection with Commercial and Consumer loans. This includes managing and coordinating the loan processing functions and any operational activities related to the commercial and consumer loan lifecycle.Responsibilities
- Ensure all loans are accurately and properly approved, documented, closed, funded and booked in accordance with the applicable credit approvals, loan policy, state and federal regulations, and sound legal standards and practices
- Provides quality service and effective loan processing and operational support for all digital lending clients - commercial and/or consumer lending products
- Assists in gathering, preparing, and maintaining loan documentation for new and existing loans
- Establishes and maintains appropriate files and records for loan documentation
- Build & maintain lending procedures, checklists, and workflows to ensure compliance and SLAs are being met
- Maintains high levels of service, quality, and compliance in all procedures relating to the workflow processes of the business lending function
- Assists with quarterly reports on all applicable HMDA reportable loan transactions; as well as, ensures that the appropriate documentation is received and completed at time of application and/or origination
- Demonstrates a thorough understanding and knowledge of the client’s lending policies, procedures, and philosophies toward various types of credit facilities, including but not limited to, consumer and business loans
- Complete loan checklists and/or personal loan audits once a loan is processed; participate in QA and audit requests
- Perform various post-closing duties on loan files such as following up on the receipt of final title policies and deeds, paying fees, and quality control.
- Participates in the review and recommendation of automation and/or robotic systems for scalability and sustainability eliminating manual processes for loan processing and operational activities
- Supports audit requests, regulatory updates, compliance requests, loan operational processes and issue resolution in a timely and responsive manner
- Applies loan expertise to create and/or refine a best in class program in order for our digital clients to deliver world class experiences to their end users
- Identifies and investigates problems independently and ask pertinent questions to drive shared understanding
- 1-2 years experience in a lending support role (i.e., unsecured, commercial, mortgage, SBA, special assets, etc.)
- Experience in multiple products and/or multiple phases of the commercial and/or consumer loan lifecycle is a must
- Ability to build out processes and procedures
- Current on trends in Fintech and Lending; familiarity with the digital banking ecosystem is a plus
- Highly passionate and positive in a rapidly changing and fast-paced environment
- Ability to work under pressure and in an organized manner delivering consistent results
- Experience with solving problems through technology and ability to make decisions
- Excellent communication skills and outstanding active listening abilities
- Experience using tools and loan origination platforms, and credit analysis software
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
Get fresh Digital Banking Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.