We are looking for an HR Specialist to provide programmatic and tactical support for our HRBP team. You'll partner closely with HRBPs to guide HR programs and initiatives to completion. You will report to an HR Business Partner and collaborate with cross-functional partners to oversee and deploy projects both within specific teams and departments, and company-wide programs. Your success means helping HRBPs turn ideas into reality and coordinating and delivering impactful People programs to promote employee engagement. You will also help change and improve these programs as we continue to grow.
You are a team player with a positive attitude. You're adept at managing multiple projects at once, like to be busy and productive, learn quickly, and have experience in a fluid, high-growth environment.
- Perform both administrative and project-based work across HR programs, such as the annual performance review cycle, bi-annual promotion cycle, and Pulse survey
- Oversee the end-to-end project management of ad-hoc initiatives, such as team reorgs, talent reviews, team-building exercises, and M&A work
- Assist HRBPs in preparing and analyzing surveys and reports
- Develop a collaborative partnership with cross-functional teams such as HR Operations, People Analytics, Compensation, Benefits, Talent, IT, and Security
- Escalate concerns beyond your scope and navigate employees and leads to the right point of contact